The Penang CPR Society is a provider of resuscitation training for healthcare providers, particularly in Basic & Advanced Life Support courses. We are the premier trainer of instructors, providing training & certification of BLS & ALS Instructors. We also run Bystander CPR courses for the general public, with the hope that more people would learn CPR thereby increasing survival rate for cardiac arrest victims.
ALS courses teach Advanced Life Support knowledge and skills
- 1-day Refresher ALS Course
- 2-day Standard ALS Course
- 3-day Full Teaching ALS Course
BLS courses teach Basic Life Support knowledge and skills
- BLS courses for healthcare providers & special interest group
- BLS for lay public (Bystander CPR)
- CPR and First Aid course at work place
Training of trainer courses such as:
- BLS Instructor course
- ALS Instructor course
- Hands-on skills and individualized learning in clinical scenarios which are pertinent
- Learning to work in teams and in situational conditions that mimic the work environment
- Up-to-date knowledge & skills on resuscitation according to the latest international & local guidelines
- Be a confident member of a high performance CPR team
You can sign up here.
No. Each course has their own price.
Please contact for more information
Check the contact page.
Please go to:
2-5-23 Harbour Trade Centre, Gat Lebuh Macallum, 10300 Pulau Pinang,